Made from 100% recycled rubber these pavers take only minutes to install for years of maintenance-free beautyBe your own landscape architect with these reversible pavers - choose from a brick or architectural pattern
- Long-lasting and durable
- Will not freeze or crack
- Grooved bottom channels water off of surface
- Made in USA
- Available in: red and brown
- 16” x 16” x ¾”
Rubber Paver installation instructions:
- Thoroughly clean the surface where the pavers are to be installed. Allow to dry completely. Make sure that both paver and surface have no moisture on them for best adhesion.
- Place Rubberific Paver on surface to assure you have the proper amount and that you like the overall design.
- To achieve the best results, snap chalk lines as a guide and pavers will be straight during installation.
- Begin installation in a corner or against a wall and work in small section.
- Apply a polyurethane adhesive to the bottom of the paver and place on surface.
- Gently tap tiles into place with a rubber mallet for adhesion.
- Continue laying full pavers in place until complete.
- For any pavers that require cutting, use a razor knife, cutting the paver in a series of scores to acquire a clean edge.
- Allow area to dry for a minimum of 24 hours before use.
- After installation some natural weathering of pavers may occur.
Note: If attaching pavers to a wood surface you may also use a one-inch staple in place of polyurethane adhesive.